Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
Road Signs Are Irrelavent I_vote_lcapRoad Signs Are Irrelavent I_voting_barRoad Signs Are Irrelavent I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
Road Signs Are Irrelavent I_vote_lcapRoad Signs Are Irrelavent I_voting_barRoad Signs Are Irrelavent I_vote_rcap 
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Road Signs Are Irrelavent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satellite One
Priggish
Priggish
Satellite One

Road Signs Are Irrelavent Empty
PostSubject: Road Signs Are Irrelavent   Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm sick and tired of the way some people drive and it's only getting worse. There are so many idiots out there behind the wheel who wouldn't qualify to run an elevator, let alone operate a vehicle. Constant disregard for others on the road, always trying to sneak through a stop sign, or a light.
Now I don't like cops, but lately I really see why they love the power. More and more people are getting gutsy, trying risky things like sneaking around a jogger, steering into the on-coming traffic. They can't wait 3 seconds, or maybe just slow down a little bit until I pass? No they make ME brake and stop so they can avoid the jogger, even though I have the right of way. It's not just that people don't know how to drive, it's that they have no manners. Everyone feels so safe behind the mask of their vehicle.
I'm going to start slamming on the brakes the next time someone rides my ass. Then, when they hit me and scream and holler that I don't know how to drive... I can explain to them, with a smile, that it was clearly due to the fact that there was not 3 seconds in between their vehicle and mine. I forget what I was originally pissed about but I think I pretty much covered what lead to it.
Back to top Go down
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

Road Signs Are Irrelavent Empty
PostSubject: whoops   Road Signs Are Irrelavent Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:12 pm

you're right i apologize, that one's on me. in my defense, with 'stop' signs i'm pretty sure the "unless it's clear" is insinuated.
Back to top Go down

Road Signs Are Irrelavent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why People Suck :: Church of WPS :: Everyday Frustrations-
Jump to: