Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
You know who really sucks!? I_vote_lcapYou know who really sucks!? I_voting_barYou know who really sucks!? I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
You know who really sucks!? I_vote_lcapYou know who really sucks!? I_voting_barYou know who really sucks!? I_vote_rcap 
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You know who really sucks!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hlok
Admin
Admin
Hlok

You know who really sucks!? Empty
PostSubject: You know who really sucks!?   You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:57 am

Video game designers! They suck! They suck because they spend so much goddamn time, money, and effort on the graphics, storylines, and programming to make sure that everything looks great and works perfectly but never put any effort into the gameplay! There are very few games that you can play over and over again, simply because the gameplay is so dull and repetitive in so many of them. It is pathetic that when you are trying to choose what game you want to play, you have to pick which one sucks the least. Usually we give up trying to figure it out and just take the newest one we have. On top of all that, I am really sick of hearing about all these technological breakthroughs that are going to blow your mind every time a new game comes out, because most of them are lies, exaggerations, or simply lame additions to the game. It is just incredible to comprehend just how many games have been made since the first gaming console and then try and imagine how many of them suck. The number is astronomical. So I have said it hundreds of times before and I am sure I will say it thousands more, Video Game Designers, You Suck!
Back to top Go down
http://wpsf.omgforum.net
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

PostSubject: ridiculous achievements   You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:44 pm

what i hate is when they go out of their way to make something completely aggravating, and annoying. whether its do to being unnecessarily hard, or more commonly so ridiculously long that it lacks any entertainment value at all, it kills your interest in the game.

for instance gta 4, it has the worst "achievements" i have ever seen. many of them do not pertain to the storyline at all, and yet take hours to accomplish. such as: steal 30 (hidden) cars and deliver them, kill 200 (relatively hidden) pigeons, win 20 races, complete 50 stunt jumps, ect. and these things are added into the completion percentage so they also affect that achievement. it is like it is their goal to piss off everyone who bought their fucking game.

let me give one specific example of what i had to do to kill just 2 of the 200 pigeons in the game. locate a specific building (ok fine you have to do that for all of them) run up 16 fucking flights of stairs (ok fuck that, there is no reason for it. this was done just to be dickheads.) then run back down and kill some cops because they were alerted by the gun shots, and then haul ass to an auto-paint shop to get rid of my wanted level. Why make it so complicated just to kill 2 fucking birds?

not to mention, in a game where you have to fire a gun all the time, why not create a fucking silencer for some of the weapons? stupid dickheads.
Back to top Go down
peeyount
Priggish
Priggish
peeyount

PostSubject: Gamers Beware   You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:37 am

Rumor has it....................Sony is answering your prayer. There is a new playstation being created that is doing exactly as you have stated. It is supposed to be like the Wii but with an entirely new crazy level of sensitivity and gameplay. The Ai is designed to memorize patterns of play and become harder and harder. There of course will be an option to enable or disable this function but what you have stated here is a key complaint of their top game testers in years past. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hlok
Admin
Admin
Hlok

PostSubject: Highly doubtful   You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:14 pm

It sounds to me like another one of their fancy new 'technological breakthroughs'. Like the way the Wii claims to imitate actual sports.. Has wii golf improved your golf drive? It sounds great in theory, but when it actually enters gameplay it will probably equate to an automatic change to the harder level instead of manually changing it like you did when you plqyed the 007 games for the 64. Besides, it will just end up meanng you have to shoot two guys instead of one, and you can take one less hit before you die. Companies like sony continue to create these new features because they cannot figure out what the actual problem is with their games. The actual problem IS the new features because they use them to replace decent gameplay. That is the reasons millions of people still play super nintendo games. A game with good gameplay will always trump good graphics and new features. Unfortunately for game design companies like sony, good gameplay is difficult to market while new features is easy. So technically the real issue is the consumer who continues to fall prey to the marketing and buy each new game that comes out because of its 'new feature'. But I do not consider this an acceptable excuse for the game designer to create poor quality games.
Back to top Go down
http://wpsf.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know who really sucks!?   You know who really sucks!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know who really sucks!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why People Suck :: General Discussion :: Entertainment-
Jump to: