Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
Equality Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
Equality Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
Equality Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
Equality Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
Equality Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
Equality Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

Equality Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

Equality Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

Equality Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
Equality I_vote_lcapEquality I_voting_barEquality I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Equality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hlok
Admin
Admin
Hlok

Equality Empty
PostSubject: Equality   Equality Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

I am already getting agitated thinking out it, so I know a few extra rants will probably follow this one and go into specifics on related topics.

The worst part about 'equality' is the fact that our society has created a large amount of inequality benefiting the 'minority' population so as to hide the inequality that they benefited from in the past. No one seems to be able to just stand up and say, alright, I fucked up, my bad, and move on. They are constantly being completely arrogant and pretending that they were never involved in the first place, and that they instead are extremely generous individuals. The world continues to be overwhelmed by lies, and continues to decline into a giant cloud of denial, arrogance, and ignorance.
Back to top Go down
http://wpsf.omgforum.net
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

Equality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality   Equality Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:19 pm

i never benefited from any inequality so i don't feel any guilt over it. the shit that happened in the past isn't my responsibility so fuck 'em. but what pisses me off is that what most people (women) either won't admit it or don't understand is that they are really seeking is superiority not equality. they always mention how men supposedly make 1 dollar more per hour in the same position, with the same credentials. this is a legitimate argument, but what pisses me off is that they never mention the things in society that favor them.

divorce settlements: the obvious one first. the courts almost always side with women here. once a marriage is over, why does the man still have to take care of someone who no longer wants to be with them?

parental rights: courts side with women here too. for some reason it is uncritically accepted that a child should be raised by the mother. this needs to be decided on a case by case basis, but this unproven thought process always dictates the outcome. the child should go to the most mature, reasonable and caring parent, assuming both parents are seeking custody.

sexual rights: i'll go into more detail on this one at another time. if a woman gets drunk and has sex with a man, then decides it was rape, the judge will send the guy to jail. this doesn't take into account how drunk the man was, why is the responsibility on us to always be in control? turn the argument around, what if a married man got wasted and cheated on his wife? can he claim rape? no, he is just a cheating asshole. this should piss off any self-respecting woman, because it implies that you don't have the same responsibility or capability to take care of yourself as men. not to mention, this is a slap in the face to everyone who actually was sexually assaulted, and not just a loose drunk.

physical rights: a woman can hit a man with no repercussions, but if it the other way around, the guy will go to jail and have a record. even if the woman is bigger and stronger the the man. this also implies female inferiority, and that while man should always be responsible, and in control of their actions, women can't be held to those same standards. they would consider this an outrage and demeaning if not for the fact that it benefited them.

maternity leave: if a woman chooses to get pregnant, the employer must give her paid leave. (i'm only ok with this because of my hatred of corporations.) but i have a hard time seeing how it is much different from saying "i need two weeks paid vacation because i want to get a boob job." the only argument is that childbirth is necessary for the continuation of the species, but it is not necessary for all women to have kids. it is an individual choice, and should be treated as such.

taking all of that into account, that dollar isn't looking like a real equalizer.
Back to top Go down

Equality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why People Suck :: General Discussion :: Political Correctness-
Jump to: