Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
My Response to Aram624 I_vote_lcapMy Response to Aram624 I_voting_barMy Response to Aram624 I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
My Response to Aram624 I_vote_lcapMy Response to Aram624 I_voting_barMy Response to Aram624 I_vote_rcap 
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Response to Aram624

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

My Response to Aram624 Empty
PostSubject: My Response to Aram624   My Response to Aram624 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Congratulations dude, you’re the type of person who inspired this forum. You can spare me the warnings, either accept the fact that we may sometimes disagree, or ignore my posts. There would be no point in me coming back to the site just to censor myself. Unlike you I welcome open, honest, and thoughtful debate, not politically correct ass kissing. What really pisses me off is that you must be trolling for things to get offended by because your response made no sense. If you had bothered to read the entire post you would’ve seen that I said (in the second sentence no less) that I accept abortion, and later that I DO NOT view it as murder, yet your reply tries to make it seem as if I am attacking women.

Why would you join a forum if you cannot tolerate any descending points of view? The point of this site is to let people express themselves, anything less and it would serve no purpose. Which brings me to your statement, first you claim the site is neutral on the issue, then you say it is a place of healing and SUPPORT for women who have had abortions. Do I have to point out the absurdity of that statement to you? This statement indicates that you are pro-choice, that’s fine, so am I. However, what I don’t agree with is sniveling little free speech haters running around playing the “offensive” card, and then responding with contradictory statements that are contrived to create an illusion of neutrality, when in fact you are apparently unwittingly admitting to being pro-choice.

Finally, spare me the “please respect our policies” bullshit. If you don’t not respect the free speech that is granted to US citizens by the constitution; why should I give a damn about whatever policies you are referring to? I recognize your right to voice a counter argument, but that is not what you did, it sounds like you just copy and pasted a section of a tolerance pamphlet. If you think what I said is wrong, then prove it. Stop hiding behind policies and argue for the opinion you think is right or fuck off. In short, blow me.
Back to top Go down

My Response to Aram624
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why People Suck :: Church of WPS :: Members-
Jump to: