Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man I_vote_lcapLiberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man I_voting_barLiberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man I_vote_lcapLiberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man I_voting_barLiberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man I_vote_rcap 
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Empty
PostSubject: Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man   Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:54 pm

This is something that kills me. I couldn't give a damn about any lame comic book superhero, but I can never decide whether to laugh at these morons, or despise them for their mindless and unoriginal thought processes. "Spider-man has become stale! Hey I know what will spice it right up, what if he was Black!" how is that going to change anything? Spider-man will still be gay. If you are going to be entertained for two hours simply because spider-man is black, you are borderline retarded, and completely racist. That's right liberal pussies, it is racist. To give a guy a job solely based on the color of his skin, is racist to everyone involved.

Spider-man is stale not because we are used to white people, its because the idea was stupid in the first place, and there is only so many dilemmas can he have before it becomes redundant. Here is a wild idea, if you'd like to see a black super hero, write a fucking story about one. It is pointless to change a characters color after like 40 years of story-lines. They are only doing it to be self serving douche bags that can then say "I understand the plight of the black man. I fought for black spidey!" Hey I have an idea too, maybe we can remake 'A Raisin in the Sun' with an all white cast! The originality is genius. (if you ask me the story lacked believability the first time anyway, who's ever heard of a black family man?)

How would spider-man being black add anything to the story that couldn't be added to the current character?
Back to top Go down
Hlok
Admin
Admin
Hlok

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man   Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 am

That is because everyone loved the black honeymooners so much, and everyone is anticipating insane profits from the black karate kid. You think about it, Black Spiderman just makes sense. After this we go for a black all in the family. T..t..time to leave white jeffersons..
Back to top Go down
http://wpsf.omgforum.net

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man
Page 1 of 1