Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
I'm truly pathetic I_vote_lcapI'm truly pathetic I_voting_barI'm truly pathetic I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
I'm truly pathetic I_vote_lcapI'm truly pathetic I_voting_barI'm truly pathetic I_vote_rcap 
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm truly pathetic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

I'm truly pathetic Empty
PostSubject: I'm truly pathetic   I'm truly pathetic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Any time i see nudity in a movie, or it is listed in the TV Guide ratings I can not stop watching that movie. this has caused me much grief, i will explain. first let me recognize that I understand that i could just go online and see something 10 times more explicit and disgusting, but the thought process seems to be: "well i have seen these boobies before..."

but these movies are never any good, and usually only offer fleeting glances of side boob, those dirty mother fuckers. once i turned on a channel with a 60's movie playing. there were two naked chicks in bed with a guy, of course i had to watch the rest of this movie. two fucking hours later the movie ended with the guy playing mime tennis, let that one sink in for a minute. there was no sign of boobies from that first glimpse on, i was livid.

but there was a much worse situation that happened later, and still hasn't taught me a lesson. I came across this movie with four girls in their twenties, that said there was nudity in it. this was another lame chick flick movie about their relationships but i endured. an hour and a half into the movie i got my nudity. It was their fucking grandmother crying in the tub while she soaped up her droopy tits. and you know what, i didn't turn it. fuck that, i spent an hour and a half waiting for tits i was damned if i was going to turn it at that point.
Back to top Go down

I'm truly pathetic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why People Suck :: Church of WPS :: Confessional-
Jump to: