Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning I_vote_lcap"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning I_voting_bar"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning I_vote_lcap"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning I_voting_bar"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning I_vote_rcap 
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Empty
PostSubject: "Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning   "Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:15 pm

it's not much of a story, but it is awesome. A six story statue of Jesus with his arms raised (as if signaling a touchdown) was struck by lightning and burnt to the ground. The statue was constructed with plastic, fiber glass, foam, and had a steel frame. That little steel frame issue aside, it made me wonder what Pat Robertson would attribute it too since he blames floods and earthquakes on sinners, gays, and devil worshipers. My guess is that God just found out that Mary was a whore and he might not be Jesus's father. I wonder if he will go to Maury to get his free DNA test? Could Jesus really be Satan's son? ... tune in to find out mwuah ha ha.
Back to top Go down

"Touchdown" Jesus struck by lightning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why People Suck :: General Discussion :: Miscellanious and Uncategorized-
Jump to: