Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too I_vote_lcapLet us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too I_voting_barLet us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too I_vote_lcapLet us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too I_voting_barLet us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too I_vote_rcap 
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Empty
PostSubject: Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too   Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:40 pm

they stink, they shed their disgusting fur all over everything, they are loud and annoying, and they serve no fucking purpose.
Back to top Go down
Hlok
Admin
Admin
Hlok

PostSubject: Re: Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too   Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Sad But they are so cute and cuddly.. especially if you put a nice bandana on them..

I agree that they are annoying due to their obvious lack of hygiene, especially since it requires extra time and effort from you as the owner to clean up after them. However, for the non-lazy they can serve numerous purposes. You can train animals to do just about anything, the more important ones being pest control, service to the disabled, and dogs trained for specific services such as herding and carrying/pulling machinery and equipment. Plus, there are always the security animals too. The issue is the massive amounts of 'pets' that are not taken care of by their owners. When neglected, either physically or through lack of discipline and caring, animals become worthless nuisances that spend most of their time making your life irritating and difficult. Although, in my own case, I do not neglect my animals, but do not really train them much either, they are annoying, but still preferred company to most human interaction I have on a daily basis. Plus, I love the taste of filthy dog water absorbed into my dishes..
Back to top Go down
http://wpsf.omgforum.net
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

PostSubject: bs   Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:33 pm

i'll give you the service of the blind point, and partial credit for the security point, the rest is non-sense. and to the security point, it is not applicable in most cases, because the majority of dogs that i see anymore are the faggy little ones that couldn't fight off a cold. but for anyone too pathetic to defend themselves, and too stupid to buy a gun (a legitimate means of defense) go ahead and get yourself a stupid primarily useless guard dog.

pest control- they more often then not attract bugs. that is why people end up getting shit like flea collars. we have chemicals to get rid of your crabs, so stop having the dog lick them off.

pulling equipment- seriously, when is the last time you seen a horse-drawn plow? what are you fucking amish now?

the worst though is the preferring their company comment. why? what do they do? do they tell you funny jokes? give you some free therapy maybe? They DO NOTHING. at most they sit there and expect you to do shit for them, wow great company. the reason people like animals is because most people are dicks, and other humans can call them out on their antics. meanwhile, animals are too stupid to realize their owner is a douche, and on top of that have no means of communicating it even if they did think their owner sucked. then there is the "my wittle-fwuffy-wuffy-kins loves me because he comes to the door whenever i come home, see that proves it" mentality. the dog is coming to the door because you take care of it, and it wants shit, and attention. or because as you mentioned maybe you trained it to do so. that dog would leave your ass in a heartbeat, and never think of you again. people in general need to stop projecting human emotions onto animals because most of them have not demonstrated a high enough level of comprehension or intellect to show that they are capable of much more than basic instinctual actions.
Back to top Go down
Hlok
Admin
Admin
Hlok

PostSubject: Re: Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too   Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:34 pm

That is not true. My wittle-fwuffy-wuffy-kins will come back if I let him go.. Sir Jenkins Hedwigs Carrington the III on the other hand will escape from the house any chance he gets, and get his stupid ass stuck in a tree..
Back to top Go down
http://wpsf.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too   Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us not forget that animals (especially dogs) suck too
Page 1 of 1