Why People Suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dalai Lama is just another charlatan
Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:48 am by demonist

» Medical Billing and Coding Could I work in a dentist office?
Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am by matthew

» American Idiot, The Musical
Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am by elaine

» We Are So Fucked, Our Politicians Couldn't Be Any Dumber
Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am by elaine

» Stupid Sayings (idioms)
Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm by Hlok

» We are looking for articles on the following topics:
Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm by Hlok

Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm by Hlok

Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm by Hlok

Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm by Hlok

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)
Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion I_vote_lcapNun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion I_voting_barNun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion I_vote_rcap 
TheDevilsAdvocate (80)
Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion I_vote_lcapNun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion I_voting_barNun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion I_vote_rcap 
pinkladeriz (7)
aram624 (6)
peeyount (4)
Satellite One (3)
elaine (2)
RandomDude (1)
matthew (1)
vytmay (1)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin
TheDevilsAdvocate

Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Empty
PostSubject: Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion   Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:59 am

Sister Margaret McBride served on the hospital panel that approved the operation necessary to save the pregnant mothers life, and because of this she was excommunicated. The treatment necessary to save the mothers life required the termination of her 11 week pregnancy. Even though the operation saved a life, her superior, a Phoenix Bishop named Thomas Olmsted said "...the ends do not justify the means."

How can these people call themselves pro-life, if they only care about those who haven't been born yet? and how stupid are they? If the procedure wasn't performed the mother would've died. he baby only being 11 weeks old, could not survive on its own, therefore it would've died too. The hospital made the only decision it could have, save the life that you can save. Is their counter argument, the only just and righteous thing would be to let them both die even though we could save one?
Back to top Go down

Nun Excommunicated for Life-Saving Abortion
Page 1 of 1